Alex has worked internationally and in the UK on a wide range of architectural and interior projects. His attention to detail, sense of space and creative flair results in realistic and dynamic images that are individual to each brief.
Experience and Skills:
- Passionate about architecture with a long-standing interest and understanding
- Experienced in dealing with access rights, logistics, safety and all aspects of location photography
- Risk-assessing and working in construction sites and dangerous locations alongside heavy plant machinery
- Extensive knowledge of supplemental lighting for studio and location, lighting kit available at no cost
- Working on large campaigns to tight deadlines and collaborating with stylists, set-builders, art directors, buyers, editors, sample and production teams
- 1st class BA(Hons) – Editorial & Advertising Photography (University of Gloucestershire)
- Exhibited work in Shanghai, London and across England
Images Featured By:
The Architects Journal, RIBA Journal, ArchDaily, The Financial Times, The Guardian, L’Architecture d’Aujord Hui, Architectural Review, Domus, Dezeen, HotShoe Magazine, OnOffice, The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Daily Mirror, The Daily Express, BBC News, Arquitectura Viva Magazine, Building Design, Dexiner, Fast Company, Phaidon Atlas and more.
All images and content © Alex Bland 2020 – no unauthorised use – please contact with queries.
Full terms & conditions can be viewed here