Alex is a professional photographer with over ten years of experience specialising in architecture, interiors and products.
Alex works closely with clients, thoroughly researching each project to ensure the most successful outcome possible both creatively and commercially. His attention to detail, sense of space and creative flair results in dynamic and realistic images that are individual to each brief.
Please get in touch to discuss your next project.
- All aspects of location photography arranged including access rights, permissions and logistics
- Risk assessments and safe working methods for construction sites and challenging locations
- Location lighting kit available at no additional cost
- Comprehensive image license included at no additional cost
- Extensive retouching service available
Experience and Skills:
- 1st class BA(Hons) – Editorial & Advertising Photography (University of Gloucestershire)
- Extensive knowledge of supplemental lighting for studio and location scenarios
- Considerable experience working on large campaigns to tight deadlines and collaborating with art directors, stylists, set-builders, production teams and wider stakeholders
- Professional, practical and reliable. Good problem-solving and organisational skills
Images Featured By:
The Architects Journal, RIBA Journal, ArchDaily, The Financial Times, The Guardian, L’Architecture d’Aujord Hui, Architectural Review, Domus, Dezeen, HotShoe Magazine, OnOffice, The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Daily Mirror, The Daily Express, BBC News, Arquitectura Viva Magazine, Building Design, Dexiner, Fast Company, Phaidon Atlas and more.
All images and content © Alex Bland 2020 – no unauthorised use – please contact with queries.
Full terms & conditions can be viewed here